Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

The Bachelor Ben Flajnik Season 16 Episode 4 Wrap-Up

The Bachelor Season 16 Episode 4 Wrap-Up
Did you watch tonight’s incidental event of The Bachelor? We did and and we recapped it.  In our cover -up we have some observations of continue night’s show and some questions.  Don’t you contemplate it’s getting better each week?

Rachel got the first single in kind-on-one-date, I thought she deserved it, didn’t you? Kacie B got a small upset, but she is really scrupulous and I love how genuine she is, put on’t you? I really didn’t deem that Ben had a connection by Rachel, I found it was compelled, did you think the same portion?

Wasn’t Courtney are positive bitch tonight? She was so anxious of all the girls and I be possible to’t believe the way she acts when nobody is watching, hell she smooth acts like a bitch in van of them, doesn’t she?

The clump date was hilarious, it was like ‘bees to honey’ the girls were wholly fighting for free time with Ben. I study it was really nice that Ben searched fully Kacie B, didn’t you? She is my favorite so far, her affection for Ben seems sincere, don’t you think?

Back at the put under cover , the girls are all discussing to what degree they can’t stand Courtney, didn’t you apprehend it was hilarious that only single in kind girl in the house liked her? It in reality makes me sick that Ben enjoys expenditure time with Courtney, how can he derive pleasure from her and Kacie B? They couldn’t subsist more different, don’t you apprehend? Who is your favorite? Do you deliberate Ben should send Courtney packing?

I was shocked at the time Ben sent Samantha home, how hind part before you? I don’t be assured of where that came from and I reflection he was a little rude through his explanation that she mentioned she had only been on group dates, so the sort of?

I loved when Ben invited Kacie B. to his unoccupied space, didn’t you? She is the but one that actually makes him appear genuine and really nice. I veritably think these two are going to period up together. Who do you conceive will be standing at the turn in the end?

Courtney really pissed me along tonight with all her ‘bewitching’ crap, can you believe that she is that saucy?

Just when I thought Ben was comfy chatty with Kacie B, Jennifer comes into the drawing. I didn’t see that the same coming, did you? Now I am totally confused, does he certainly like Jennifer or is he playing with a view to the cameras?

I felt really dismal for Emily tonight, she spoke her observe to Ben about Courtney and came out looking like the bad person. How did you be warmed about that?

What do you have an opinion about next week’s preview? Will Courtney ‘skanking it up’ ~ means of going naked be a turn right hand for Ben, or will he subsist turned on and forget all relating to Kacie B. and Jennifer?

Make positive to come back next Monday when we will be live blogging the fifth incidental event with all the juicy details!

Tags: Aly Michalka hot Selita Ebanks photos Katie Price sex tape Sophie Reade nude Emily Scott ass Lauren Pope thong

0 comments:

Post a Comment